Sunday, July 31, 2005

God, Human and Church - prelude



God, Human and Church - prelude


Human life doesn't mean today.
Man cannot tell history until he is on the belief that ‘there was yesterday, is today and will be tomorrow too.'

21 century should be the time when the three words I, you and we are balanced and harmonized according to the 'global age.' And in so being, these three words should prevail over and be encouraged in all areas of human life as well as theology. This dreamer-like belief is what I have.

I think culture is a product of the times and the key that draws the times at the same time. Because of that, I think it is natural to emphasize historical mind, social consciousness, contemporary situation, reinterpretation, meaningful delivery and application in the sermon that leads Christianity culture.

Only if so, the audience can have the rightful spirit of the Good News planted, and can transmit 'their history of human personality, their history made by humans and their environment connecting the human history' down to the descendents of tomorrow. With this in mind, I am writing down this exclusive sermon of mine.
From Text P.8-9


**My one, http://www.mryoum.com/ is my personal homepage that I helped make, so that people might think over the fixed ideas that they have believed to be common sense about religion / theology / God and human / Christianity / sermon / education / handicapped person ,... which have been commonly accepted so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home